Saturday, July 13, 2019

Getting Ahead of Myself

On the way west I stopped to visit these two dogs in Pittsburgh:


I also took the time to see these Buffalo in Wyoming:


The two tiny dogs (Dobby and Chani) have taking ownership of two of my dearest friends from college: Mandrake and The Mint-Knicker.

Mandrake and The Mint-Knicker also have real names, but they can tell you those if they want to, themselves.  I don't know the buffaloes' names but....wait, wait, wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.

And since I'm getting ahead of myself, I might as well get WAY ahead of myself.  Wyoming, in particular, is going to take a lot of writing and pictures to describe in all its glory, so we'll put that on the back burner just for a minute.

The new news from more current events is that of the several few job offers that came back to me, the one that appeals to me most is working as a fisheries biologist in Alaska.  

So, barring unforeseen circumstances, I'll probably be spending three more weeks of houselessness in sunny San Francisco before it's off to more adventures in the Alaskan Gulf where I will almost certainly be spending most of my time cold, wet, cramped, and smelling like fish.

I am very excited. :)

In the meantime I have to get my passport updated, get a doc to sign off on the fine shape of my physical robustness, and take a few first aid / CPR classes.

Stay tuned for big-fish stories, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Love & Best Wishes, CCT!
    sue, nick & jae xo ����

    ReplyDelete