Sunday, August 25, 2013

Donate Button and American Chestnuts.

After much consideration (and prompting from friends and family), I have added a donation button.

Wasn't sure about this, but many people want to help.

To square with my conscience about this, I have decided that half of all donations will be used for gear/food/supplies/etc. on my trip.

The other half of donations shall go to environmental protection non-profits (most likely The American Chestnut Foundation, http://www.patacf.org/ ) once my trip is complete.

If I fail in my endeavour, an amount equal to all donations will be sent by me to environmental protection non-profits.

Any extra donated funds left-over after my trip will be donated to environmental protection non-profits regardless as to whether I succeed or fail.

People who donate will be thanked by name unless they request otherwise.  Specific amounts donated will not be revealed by me unless the person(s) who make(s) the donation specifically requests that I do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment