Sunday, August 25, 2013

Nerves.

Starting the trip west today, car to Pittsburgh, plane to Seattle, and then another car ride to the coast.

Will start walking by the 27th or 28th.

Feeling extremely nervous.  Have been a raw bundle of nerves all week long.

Easier to write if I use travel shorthand.  Easier to think; easier to type.

Assailed by last minute doubts.

Planning for trips always stressful.  Didn't expect this much, though.

Wondering if the winter will stop me. 

Wondering if I will not make it back in time for spring planting. 

Wondering how I will feel a week from now; a month from now; six months from now.

Writing makes me feel better.  Helps clear my head.  Gonna get back to packing now.

Thank you all for your help.  Will try to type more specific details soon about gear, pack weight etc. later.  For now, just trying to stay focused.




No comments:

Post a Comment