Friday, September 13, 2013

Future News

I've gotten a lot of positive response from the news story yesterday, and I'm told there have been some negative responses as well, though none of them have reached me here.

Can't say I'm surprised.  After watching the clip, I myself couldn't quite decide whether that guy sounded like an inspiring fellow off for an adventure or just an ungrateful mooch leeching off of his folks and off for a long vacation.

No fault of the news team, mind you.  It's a long back story and they had very limited time.  (Thanks to King 5, by the way, for coming out.  I've never been on the news before.)

Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think I might avoid news coverage in the future.  Nothing against the media, I just like being able to take the time to tell the story myself.

So for everyone who found me inspiring, thank you.  Follow along or spread the word.  For those who found me less than admirable, I haven't read what you've written, but I probably wouldn't blame you.  Not all of this reflects well on me.

I feel good today.  More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment