Thursday, September 12, 2013

King 5 News

A local news team caught up with me in Cle Elum this morning.

They did a blurb and got it more or less right.  Obviously, they couldn't do the whole story, though I wish they might have mentioned I really do hope to pay the folks back someday.

They were a great crew and very friendly.  I've gotten a lot of good response back already.

I'm embarrassed by the amount of debt, which wasn't quite a $100,000, but it was close enough.  The added attention feels weird. 

I'm told for two degrees its not all that much, but somehow I don't feel much better about it.

Well, best not think too much about it.  I have to say, though, it wasn't so much me being fed up with my life.  It was me being fed up with myself.  There is a reason I chose to travel back towards home, instead of away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment